Job Title: Hardware Design Engineer
TV One is an award-winning global, broad-based AV hardware manufacturer. We are proud to be well established within the broadcast systems integration market and are currently seeking a talented Hardware Design Engineer to join our innovative and fast growing team.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
To work as part of a small flexible design team, primarily focused on High Definition video conversion systems based around our proprietary CORIO® technology. Primarily responsible for the design and development for our range of video processing products. Initiating and progressing development of the Schematic & PCB designs from concept to production.
Ensuring product compliance for EMC, LVD and CE standards
Participation in design reviews, and to assist in ensuring that project targets with regard to cost and timelines are met.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Proven experience of PCB & Schematic design based around video technology and ideally several years experience in the video industry.
- Experience in Digital & Analogue design, preferably incorporating video technologies
- Experience of Mentor Graphics dx Designer & PADs, preferably with knowledge of Databook
- Knowledge & experience of BGA placement & routing, ideally with 16 layer PCB designs with Impedance control.
- Knowledge of EMC/LVD/GPSD/CE compliance
- Understanding of modular design techniques.
- Experience in the design & development of hardware design for video based products
- Ability to work solo or in small teams to develop creative solutions for advancing video products.
- Ability to discuss ideas and develop solutions with other members of the R&D team.
- Experience of complete design cycle from concept to qualification and production release, including test and product qualification. Awareness of quality standards associated with design.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
A numerate degree with several years of PCB & Schematic hardware design.
CiD/CiD+ design qualification would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company, who have enjoyed continued growth in recent years, this role is key to ensuring our growth continues.
For full Job Description please click here.
If you think this is your opportunity, then send in your CV today
Suzanne Khiabani: TV One Ltd. Unit V. Continental Approach. Westwood Ind Estate. Margate , Kent . CT9 4JG
Tel: 01843 873300 Fax: 01843 873301
LOCATION: Maidenhead, UK
WORKING TIME: Minimum 38.75 hours per week
HOLIDAY ALLOWANCE: 28 days (including Bank Holidays)
OTHER BENEFITS: Company Sick Pay & Contributory Pension Scheme (after 3 months)
Click here to return to the TVOne site